Yalla Candle Company uses 100% Soy Wax to promote a clean and longer lasting burn. Soy Wax is a natural renewable source derived from soy bean oil making it a safer alternative to paraffin wax.
Follow these simple tips to keep your candles looking pretty and smelling delicious!
- When burning your candle for the first time, allow it to burn all the way to the edges. This prevents tunneling and ensures you get the most use out of your candle.
- The first burn could take anywhere from 1-3 hours depending on the size of the vessel.
- Trim your wick to 1/4” each time before lighting. If wicks are not trimmed, mushrooming may occur and this causes the candle to smoke and leave behind a black residue. To achieve an even trim, we suggest using a wick trimmer.
- Do not burn candle for more than four hours at a time.
- Please keep away from any foreign materials and only burn candles on a level surface.
- We hope you enjoy your Yalla Candle and please feel free to contact us with any questions at email@example.com